Japan magazine featuring Cruzbike V20

Giloun

(Don't ask me about the content cos I don't understand Japanese.)
resize_image.jpgresize_image (1).jpgresize_image (2).jpgresize_image (3).jpgresize_image (4).jpgresize_image (5).jpg

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
The cover page lists that there is a ride report about the differences between a road bike and the V20.

The second page describes the V20 (aluminum frame, carbon seat, drop handlebars, MBB and includes all of the parts on the V20 (Campagolo Super Record) Powertap PM, SPD pedals, bags, as well as what the rider recommends to wear.

He includes a pic of his cycling computer at 201km in 7H:24M.

Total distance was 517km
Ride time was 19H:53M
Moving time was 16H:58M
Gross speed was 26kph
Net speed was 30.5kph
Normalized power was 161watts
Calories burned 8469
Cadence was 77rpms
Average HR 147bpm
Max HR 180bpm
Average temp 23.6C
High 33C
Low 17C
Rider 28 years old and 55kg.

Can't tell exactly, but it looks like a custom paint job on the frame and seat, but could be stickers. It's weird though, I have only seen 1 other V20 out there, and it was set up for touring with panniers, a Scarab bag, and something behind the head.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
The author is "nYolo" and it seems that he has only 1 other book "Footprints of Haru." I could be wrong, but it seems that nYolo is a small time writer who is into writing, Anime and cycling. I don't have a Twitter account so I can't investigate it further, but during my search the content came up somewhere on the Twitter account here. I am not sure if this is nYolo's Twitter account or just someone who linked to the content elsewhere.

I Googled "Rankine cyclist" (no luck) as well as the title

ON YOUR MARK 3【増版版】​

ON YOUR MARK 2【増版版】​

ON YOUR MARK 1【増版版】​

to see if I could find if it was a series, but no luck.