Pictures of your Cruzbike setup on a trainer, Vendetta, S40, others

cruzKurt

Anyone mind sharing pictures of your Cruzbike setup on a trainer? I am considering a Wahoo Kickr for my v20 instead of investing in a power meter.

Looking to see what folks have done with their Cruzbikes.

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
How long would you say to go from that to road ready and riding outside? Like breakdown or setup time?
I actually timed it! 15 min.
1. Take the bike stand and front wheel from garage
2. Open the bike stand and take the front fork, etc. off the trainer
3. Clamp the boom onto the bike stand and install the front wheel
4. Take the bike stand back into the garage
5. Pump up the tires
6. Move the bike outside and ride! :)

Last edited:

BJ686

Here is my V20 on a Kurt Kinetic, and my Bacchetta on a Wahoo Kickr (on a rocker plate). You shouldnt have any issues.

00-bcq-QtRur--oOlLibkYoJFRtmP_OuCRKy1LsBFH9th7HdSbYwASv7qYuMwvjngtLrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A

00-bcq-QtRur--oOlLibkYoJFRtmP_OuCRKy1LsBFH9th6CX7MgOv4l6BYB0AEZ8fmnV7ntXQOewWgszVPDOQPWWw

Beano

The above Saris plate is what I had my Tacx Neo on. You can fit both the V20 and S40 to these. Only thing is that you have to disconnect the disk brake and also turn the wheel block around what the wheel rests in. As the bikes have a slightly longer wheelbase this needs to be done in order for the bike to fit.

And also have some sort of stool to stand on to get you leg over the bike. With the base of the seat covering where your feet would make contact with the plate, having a stool there is needed to help get off the bike. Would not want to risk trying to use the plate when there is not a lot of contact room and you have sweat etc that can lead to slips.