SOLD: Beloved Q45 for sale, Space Coast of Florida

Jim Parker

Cruzbike, Inc. Director
Staff member
This has been my go-to bike for riding around town and to the beach. The boss says I need to be riding the latest model, so out with the old, in with the new. I think this is model year 2019, which uses QR skewers, not through-axles. Gearing is 11-speed 11-40 cassette with a 38T chainring. SRAM NX rear derailleur. I replaced the stock wheels with smaller 24-inch wheels, which I love, even though I am 74 inches tall. Mechanical disk brakes. Presta valves. Tires are Tioga Powerblock 24x1.6 inch. The tires/tubes are standard BMX size, so they can be purchased pretty easily. This bike has been well used, so there are some scuff marks and minor rust on some bolts. Other than that, it's ready for a lot more miles. Comes with a mirror and one bottle cage mounted on the backrest. I removed my rack and bell for sentimental reasons. $800 for local pickup. Shipping can be negotiated, but I would prefer to avoid that. Email inquires to jim@cruzbike.com.

Attachments

• used Q45 in FL.jpg
    used Q45 in FL.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 64

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
This has been my go-to bike for riding around town and to the beach. The boss says I need to be riding the latest model, so out with the old, in with the new. I think this is model year 2019, which uses QR skewers, not through-axles. Gearing is 11-speed 11-40 cassette with a 38T chainring. SRAM NX rear derailleur. I replaced the stock wheels with smaller 24-inch wheels, which I love, even though I am 74 inches tall. Mechanical disk brakes. Presta valves. Tires are Tioga Powerblock 24x1.6 inch. The tires/tubes are standard BMX size, so they can be purchased pretty easily. This bike has been well used, so there are some scuff marks and minor rust on some bolts. Other than that, it's ready for a lot more miles. Comes with a mirror and one bottle cage mounted on the backrest. I removed my rack and bell for sentimental reasons. $800 for local pickup. Shipping can be negotiated, but I would prefer to avoid that. Email inquires to jim@cruzbike.com.
Wow that's a great deal! I wish my boss tells me to get the latest models! :)

Nice deal, wish I lived closer. Is that the one you rode in Ukraine? I’ve been thinking about either the S40 or Q45 for self supported camping/ touring. S40 is probably a lot faster?

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
I bet it’s the one shown in the “how to pack”
OMG, that's exactly what I have been looking for. I thought there was a discussion like that but just couldn't find it.
@Jim Parker I am wondering if you have or can you please please check if the 2021 and later version with 650b wheels can fit that suit case as well? Or I need to shell out big money for the BW case? :)
Thank you,

Michael

Jim Parker

Cruzbike, Inc. Director
Staff member
OMG, that's exactly what I have been looking for. I thought there was a discussion like that but just couldn't find it.
@Jim Parker I am wondering if you have or can you please please check if the 2021 and later version with 650b wheels can fit that suit case as well? Or I need to shell out big money for the BW case? :)
Thank you,

Michael
I am going to be in Florida for the next few months, suitcases are in Massachusetts.