V20c accessories

Randyc3

It may be a little off topic, but I also made a visor using some carbon fiber (I was planning to cover a rear wheel - see here.) It keeps the sun off my nose and the rain off the glasses. CdA is a little lower, though.
View attachment 16922
View attachment 16923
Cool design, but do have some questions. Does this restrict or impact your FOV(field of view)? Do you feel as safe vision performance wise if you are not wearing the visor?

Cool design, but do have some questions. Does this restrict or impact your FOV(field of view)? Do you feel as safe vision performance wise if you are not wearing the visor?
No problem, except when not reclined I must tilt my head up or lift the helmet (as when walking).

I finally added a Varia radar device. Running 3 lights. Top is an emoji light that I have set for one of the default patterns showing double arrows that move up. Second is a Bontrager light with bright flash. Third is the light that is part of the Varia radar device also set to bright flash. As mentioned in prior post I added a pvc pipe to extend the reach of the accessories post up and back.

I really like the Varia radar device.

Attachments

• V20cWithVariaRadar.jpg
    V20cWithVariaRadar.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
I've used the DaBrim Rezzo helmet visor for years and love it.

1714359045942.png

My favorite bike tech is the Tigra FitClic Neo Magnetic Bike Strap for holding my phone on the handlebars. I don't worry about aerodynamics that much and I love using a smartphone for GPS and tracking with RideGPS app. My helmet has a bluetooth headset built in so I can listen to music and answer phone calls. The speakers don't go in the ears, so there's no blocking of ambient noise.

I also have a cheap bike alarm that works really well. This is the one I have, but there's are alternatives on Amazon. Only $32. Rechargeable. The charge will last at least a month. The alarm is loud enough to hear it go off while in a convenience store.

1714359648345.png

quinsky

I've used the DaBrim Rezzo helmet visor for years and love it.

View attachment 17018

My favorite bike tech is the Tigra FitClic Neo Magnetic Bike Strap for holding my phone on the handlebars. I don't worry about aerodynamics that much and I love using a smartphone for GPS and tracking with RideGPS app. My helmet has a bluetooth headset built in so I can listen to music and answer phone calls. The speakers don't go in the ears, so there's no blocking of ambient noise.

I also have a cheap bike alarm that works really well. This is the one I have, but there's are alternatives on Amazon. Only $32. Rechargeable. The charge will last at least a month. The alarm is loud enough to hear it go off while in a convenience store.

View attachment 17019
Which helmet do you have. Is it comfortable with the headrest?

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
Very comfortable helmet, unfortunately, the company no longer sells them. This is the one:

COROS SafeSound Road Smart Cycling Helmet with Ear Opening Sound System SOS Emergency Alert LED Tail Light| Bluetooth Connection for Music and Phone Calls| Lightweight (White, L (59-63CM))

1714430941981.png

Purchased on Amazon, but no longer. It's a real bummer as I don't know what other helmet would be a good replacement should mine break. The helmet won't break, but the Bluetooth features might. I do see other Bluetooth helmets on Amazon.

quinsky

Very comfortable helmet, unfortunately, the company no longer sells them. This is the one:

COROS SafeSound Road Smart Cycling Helmet with Ear Opening Sound System SOS Emergency Alert LED Tail Light| Bluetooth Connection for Music and Phone Calls| Lightweight (White, L (59-63CM))

View attachment 17022

Purchased on Amazon, but no longer. It's a real bummer as I don't know what other helmet would be a good replacement should mine break. The helmet won't break, but the Bluetooth features might. I do see other Bluetooth helmets on Amazon.ummer. All those others
Bummer All those others look like they would interfere with headrest. Thanks