10,000 MILE REPORT

moose

I thought I would drop a line to say that I passed the 10,000 mile mark on my kit bike last night. All parts are looking like new and everything is working well. Had to replace my front cranks at 8000 miles because I had chewed them to peices. Put on some cranks that work super. I have a very smooth working 24 speed that climbs like a goat. The kit that John sells has been remarkable in the way it has held up to the abuse I have subjected it to. I am preparing the bike to tour this fall. Sad to say it out preforms my vrex in this regaurd. I have underseat racks bolted into the frame that work great.
I wondered for quite a while how a bike so heavy could do so well in climbing and total preformance..........but it does not really matter........cuz it just dose. The bike is so stable I have ridden hands off for an hour at a time. An amazing product if there ever was one.
Best regaurds to everyone!
Moose

moose

I hav'nt figured my weekly milage this year. Since I retired last year it's been easy building up miles. I just keep miles on my cruzbike. I guess I have ridden my Vrex less then 300. Great bike but I dont ride it much. Highest milage day was 66, and the lowest was 16. Adding up my total for last week it came to 181. It's getting stinking hot in Kansas right now, so my milage usually drops during August. I ride a lot after the sun goes down.
Moose