2020 V20 For Sale

TalleyHo

IMG_0071.jpeg IMG_0066 (1).jpeg

Despite having mastered the CB MBB format back 7 years ago with my first CB, a S2.0, advanced age with reduced riding skills and a new location has kept this V20, over the past year, off the road and on the indoor trainer and if money were no object I would keep it, if nothing else, just to look at. As an artist, this to me is functional art at its finest. But it’s time to let it go.

These photos show the V20 with a seat mod, an M5 CF seat that has been on two of my previous bikes, as it has a fit for me that is simply perfect. I plan to keep that seat and seat bag and include just the stock seat and pad, however, including the M5 seat with the sale is negotiable. (The seat mod has the seat angle at a sweet spot for me of about 24 degrees) . Also shown is a curved slider that is included with the sale along with the stock straight slider. The curved sliders are a $200 item new and has value if it ends up not being needed by the purchaser. Also, the photos show the bike set up for a 46 inch x-seam. A set-up for a shorter x-seam will yield a BB that is both higher and backward placed which might make the straight slider the better choice. Also included is a right side Ultegra brifter, should one want to go 100% Ultegra. The bike has been set up with a Sram Rival right brifter to match with the sram RD and wide ranging cassette. Also the bike is capable of monitoring power, as it’s equipped with a pioneer crank sensor. This bike is super clean; the frame is literally flawless, the chain waxed and the components with very little use. So here’s the run down of what’s included:

• 2020 Cruzbike V20 frame, stock seat and pad, headrest frame and pad
  • Curved slider
  • Bontrager Aura 5 wheels (tubules ready)
  • Continental Ultra Sport tires (25mm)- new
  • Ultegra 11 speed crankset (165mm) with Pioneer power sensor
  • Ultegra FD and brifter
  • Sram Rival RD and brifter
  • Ultegra right brifter
  • 11-36 cassette
  • New chain- waxed
  • Ultegra rim brakes

I’m asking $3250 for the above, which is just $500 over frame set cost. I’m willing to pack the bike at no cost and ship at buyers expense, probably about $100+.