2020 Vendetta V20 For Sale- SOLD

Michael Freeman

For sale is a 2020 Vendetta V20 I recently purchased from TallyHo on this forum. I have decided I am going to part with this recent purchase to pursue other aspects of our cycling sport to include ultra cycling and bikepacking. This has been a great bike with plenty of gear range. I live in Melbourne, Florida, and never find a need to leave the big ring.

Since I purchased this bike, I made minor changes to fit me (6'0", 185lbs). I have put on the Ventisit seat pad, Moosepack, mirrors, adjustable headrest, headrest cage mount, utility post, Cruzbike flag/holder,20210620_182843.jpg 20210620_182807.jpg 20210620_182946.jpg and 2 Cruzbike bottle holders under the seat. Here is the description of the rest of the bike. I have only ridden this bike 200 miles since purchasing. Please note the moosepack has a small hole from the first time I used it and it rubbed the tire.

The bike is $2,900 (reduced) and prefer local pickup. I am located in Melbourne, Florida, just south of Cape Canaveral. Prefer cash or payment through PayPal. Please message me with questions.20210620_182843.jpg 20210620_182807.jpg

• 2020 Cruzbike V20 frame, stock seat and pad, headrest frame and pad
  • Curved slider
  • Bontrager Aura 5 wheels (tubules ready)
  • 700×25 tires
  • Ultegra 11 speed crankset (165mm) with Pioneer power sensor
  • Ultegra FD and brifter
  • Sram Rival RD and brifter
  • 11-36 cassette
  • Ultegra rim brakes

Last edited:

5duece

I noticed the Moosepack was too close on mine, so I used zip ties to attach a piece of plastic fender to the stay bridges.
Thanks Matthew and Michael, you just saved me from a hole in the Moosepack. I was worried about it but installed seconds ago (still need to trim) and BOOM> anxiety gone. Safety wire will probably fair better over time as the sun is brutal on plastic so might switch to that later.

5duece

BTW I love the colors on this 2020 V20 for sale. Had them on old DF bike in almost the same paint scheme ( if you can picture that scheme on DF bike). I would buy this one in a heartbeat if I didn't already have a V20. Maybe I can talk the Mrs into getting one.:emoji_thinking:

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
My rim brakes are on the upper mount, so to prevent the hole from getting bigger, I stuck a long bolt through from the bottom. It works, but might try the safety wire instead.

Michael Freeman

If you run safety wire, recommend you run electrical tape or clear tape under it to keep the wire off the paint. Similar to what we do on DF bikes to ensure the shift/brake cables don't rub the paint on the frame.

I spoke with Thor and he is not certain he is ready to purchase, so my V20 is still available if anyone is looking.

5duece

This was just a quick zip tie to hold it back. It didn't much convincing to stay put. I am running 700-28 tires. This assumes you have disk brakes.

Attachments

• 20210627_114338.jpg
    20210627_114338.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 33