2022 model T50 for sale in CT - almost new cond - $1250

RichN

Cruz bike T50
Excellent, near new condition.
Purchased 4/2022 for use after surgery recovery.
Ridden no more than 100 miles / 4 months.
Returned to road bike quicker than expected. Worked perfectly for the original goal however I ride mostly with a road group.
New medical needs require a road e-bike and not looking to convert the T50 to electric.
Prefer local sale however will consider looking more into having shipped. Rough quote probably additional $2-300.
As seen in the pictures. Black tape is my marking for my fit. I am 5’6. Currently adjusted for someone that was little over 6’.
$1250

Attachments

• IMG_9527.jpeg
    IMG_9527.jpeg
    5.5 MB · Views: 98
  • IMG_9531.jpeg
    IMG_9531.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 79
  • IMG_9530.jpeg
    IMG_9530.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_9529.jpeg
    IMG_9529.jpeg
    4.8 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_9534.jpeg
    IMG_9534.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 60
  • IMG_9533.jpeg
    IMG_9533.jpeg
    5 MB · Views: 58
  • IMG_9532.jpeg
    IMG_9532.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90

roons

Cruz bike T50
Excellent, near new condition.
Purchased 4/2022 for use after surgery recovery.
Ridden no more than 100 miles / 4 months.
Returned to road bike quicker than expected. Worked perfectly for the original goal however I ride mostly with a road group.
New medical needs require a road e-bike and not looking to convert the T50 to electric.
Prefer local sale however will consider looking more into having shipped. Rough quote probably additional $2-300.
As seen in the pictures. Black tape is my marking for my fit. I am 5’6. Currently adjusted for someone that was little over 6’.
$1250

roons

I'm in Illinois. Can you ship it? If you don't have a better offer, I'll buy it if we split the shipping costs.

RichN

I'm in Illinois. Can you ship it? If you don't have a better offer, I'll buy it if we split the shipping costs.
My rough inquiring of shipping was to be around $200-300. This would be in addition to my current asking price. If you are interested I can look more into that.

RichN

T50 still available in Connecticut. Like new condition, ridden for a surgical recovery and hve now gone in a different route and purchased an e-bike for new treatments. It was a fun ride. Estimated pack and ship is between $200 & $300 which brings cost still well under the cost of buying new.

RichN

This T50 is still available in Connecticut. Been unable to ride due to the need of an e-assist for medical reasons which I know have on another bike. Bike is in like near new condition.

RichN

This T50 is still available in Connecticut and in excellent shape. Health needs warrant a different route.

RichN

This T50 is still available in CT. Bike is in excellent, near new condition. Rode and enjoyed while recovering from a surgery. Health has gone in a different direction. Prefer a local pick up however shipping considered but not included in asking price. Great bike for a great price.