2022 V20c with upgrades for sale - SOLD

We lost a dear Cruzbiker friend to cancer this spring, Paul Lacy. It's time for his beloved red rocket to find a new home with someone who will enjoy riding it as much as he did.
I am helping his wife navigate the sale and will pass any interested buyers on to her to complete the transaction after questions have been answered.
Thanks for looking.
tempImageuz2Qc1.pngtempImages5zJdK.pngtempImageHw7IKT.pngtempImageXOYK3B.pngtempImageS0mAdg.pngtempImagezFMw5w.png
Purchased in March of 2022, drivetrain upgrades done in Oct.
Installed SRAM Force etap AXS groupset with 46-33 chainrings and 11-30 Shimano 12spd cassette.
SRAM hydraulic road disc brakes, center lock discs.
SRAM Force chain
Includes: Scarab bag
Adjustable headrest
Headrest cage mount, dual water bottle holder and utility post mount
Gatorskin clinchers on stock wheels.
Two mirrors
All mechanical work done at LBS.
Asking $6250, buyer pays shipping if needed.
Asking price reduced to $5500.
Bike located in central Missouri.

Last edited:

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
We lost a dear Cruzbiker friend to cancer this spring, Paul Lacy. It's time for his beloved red rocket to find a new home with someone who will enjoy riding it as much as he did.
I am helping his wife navigate the sale and will pass any interested buyers on to her to complete the transaction after questions have been answered.
Thanks for looking.
View attachment 15625View attachment 15626View attachment 15627View attachment 15628View attachment 15629View attachment 15630
Installed SRAM Force etap AXS groupset with 46-33 chainrings and 11-30 Shimano 12spd cassette.
SRAM Force chain
Adjustable headrest
Two mirrors
Asking $6250, buyer pays shipping if needed. Bike located in central Missouri.
Damn, so sad. Did it take him fast? I remember seeing BRAG 2022 stuff with him in it. Good luck with the sale, beautiful bike.

I'm sure this is a well cared for bike. It's very likely in like-new condition with low mileage. Bike can be seen here:

At the end of March he posted to Facebook:
"I am the luckiest man in the world. I have great friends, I have great neighbors, great co-workers, and great racquetball competitors. I also the wonderful parents. Let’s face it, I truly have what people really crave…love, laughter and a life of people who love me.
I may have never been able to be around all the people that have meant so much to me all the time. However, they are all still part of me.
Here’s the crux of the matter, my body has decided to give up after weeks of suffering. A lot of you may have questions, however I ask you to save your breath. I will not respond. The only answer I can give you is I have stage 4 Metastatic Melanoma cancer that is now in my brain. I have decided to stop treatment and let nature take it’s course.
If you want to send thoughts and prayers, please do so. If it makes you feel better, it makes me feel better.
I understand that the people that will be most affected by this are my family..my sons Kyle, (his wife Ashley) and Ross, my granddaughters Hayden and Brinley, my sisters Jane, Anne and Susan and my brother Mike. I want to also include all the cousins and nieces and nephews.
Lastly, I would like to repeat that I am the luckiest man in the world being married to the most vivacious, energetic, loving and beautiful woman. Thank you Jody, so much.
I am not afraid of death and I am prepared to move on to the next realm. Thanks to all of you that have shared my life with me. Love to you all."

Thanks for looking.
View attachment 15625View attachment 15626View attachment 15627View attachment 15628View attachment 15629View attachment 15630
SRAM Force chain
Adjustable headrest
Two mirrors
Asking $6250, buyer pays shipping if needed. Bike located in central Missouri.
The headrest is the pictures looks like the stock headrest, not adjustable. Are both included? Thanks

The headrest is the pictures looks like the stock headrest, not adjustable. Are both included? Thanks
It has the Suspension headrest listed in the accessories page of the Cruzbike shop. It attaches to the stock headrest rather than replacing it as the Performance headrest rest does. The original headrest cushion is included and sorry for the confusion.
Thanks
Jeff

Burkus

Hello Marquisdesod!

Sad story.
Anyway I think it would be a nice restart for this bike, to come to me to Hungary in Central Europe. But first a couple of questions came up in my mind. Would it be possible to send the bike to Europe? What would it cost? Is it possible to pay at packet arrival? What about taxes and VAT?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Butkus,
We have a sale pending, but I will get back to you if it doesn’t finalize.
My daughter did an exchange year about 50 miles outside of Budapest a few years back and speaks Hungarian. Small world

Burkus

Dear Marquisdesod!
Thanks for answering me. Meanwhile figured out a friend from Tampa could take the bike to Hungary in october. Just in case. Will wait patiently.