2024 Cycle-Con - Xenia - Ohio - Sept 21-22

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hi Tribe,
I will be representing Cruzbike at this year's Cycle-con in Xenia, Ohio.
The public days are 21-22 - I will be there on the 19th to set-up and open on the 20th for the dealers.
If anyone would like to come and "help-out" - it would be greatly appreciated. Last year I gave over 80 demo rides and if it wasn't for the help from the tribe I would not have been able to teach and man our booth.

If want to come just to say hi - that's OK too!
If you think you can come on the 21 or 22 and help, please give me a call at 828-216-7860 so we can touch base on the date and time.
Thanks,
Larry

Libraman

Hi Tribe,
I will be representing Cruzbike at this year's Cycle-con in Xenia, Ohio.
The public days are 21-22 - I will be there on the 19th to set-up and open on the 20th for the dealers.
If anyone would like to come and "help-out" - it would be greatly appreciated. Last year I gave over 80 demo rides and if it wasn't for the help from the tribe I would not have been able to teach and man our booth.

If want to come just to say hi - that's OK too!
If you think you can come on the 21 or 22 and help, please give me a call at 828-216-7860 so we can touch base on the date and time.
Thanks,
Larry
What hours will you be there to educate and give demo rides? I have a T-50 but would like to feel the difference of the other models. Thank you,

Rob

CruzRider

Rob,

Cyclecon hours are 9 to 5 on Saturday, 10 to 4 on Sunday.

Headed there myself tomorrow to check it all out and meet Larry. Hope to see you there!

Had a great day today at Xenia Cycle Con. Helped Larry along with multiple other Tribe members. We had a steady stream of people wanting to test ride the bikes. The course wasn’t ideal for learning to ride a Moving BB FWD. Too many tight turns and loose gravel. But Larry and Midh had two bikes equipped with electric drives that let people learn to balance the bikes seperate from pedalling. Worked very well. Great to spend the day immersed in the Tribe.

My big T1D ride is next Saturday in Idaho. I’ll post an update then. IMG_6908.jpegIMG_6909.jpegIMG_6910.jpeg