6-12-24 Hour World Time Trial Championships Perez vs the World

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Discord is a chat / voice mobile app / website but I think you need the link to get the Cruzbike channel

Correct Discord is a "gamer" walkie talkie chat application.
The link to the Cruzbike "channel" is https://discord.gg/Xdz4sF2

Easiest way to use install Discord on a Smart phone; plug in head phones.
If you used a sensitive mic you'll probably have to use push-to-talk
Otherwise it has voice detection and you can talk to other people while you ride or watch a race. etc.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Actually it was second overall but the other Perez got gifted an extra mini loop via magic then he was always 2 mins ahead because timing computer had him in the 3 wave start but he was registered and started with us in the first wave.

I was just too tired and nauseous to tell timing and scoring after the fact.

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Actually it was second overall but the other Perez got gifted an extra mini loop via magic then he was always 2 mins ahead because timing computer had him in the 3 wave start but he was registered and started with us in the first wave.
I wondered what had happened there! I knew he couldn't have made up that much ground on you, that quickly.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Now that jason has got second. I will have to have that donut. :):cruzbike::D

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Some interesting data between this year and last, basically I worked harder to go slower but managed to reset my previous course record by 3 mins simply by spending less time stopped in the pits.

______________2016_______2017
Miles__________510________510
Time__________23:53:00____23:50:00
Moving Avg speed__22.0_______21.5
Total Avg speed____21.3_______21.4
HR_____________127_______131
Watts___________150_______164
Calories_________13,994_____15,620
Training Load______679_______799

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
Mild-mannered Jason Perez in ordinary clothes disappears into a phone box, from which emerges lycra-clad RojoRacing. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

As clever as that may have sounded in your head I'm not going to use that in my race report, there are no phone booths in Berrego Springs.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Mild-mannered Jason Perez in ordinary clothes disappears into a phone box, from which emerges lycra-clad RojoRacing. Is it a bird? Is it a plane?

As clever as that may have sounded in your head I'm not going to use that in my race report, there are no phone booths in Berrego Springs.

Yeah no one would believe it bikers are too well know for stripping in and out of clothes in the parking lot. Don't want to be offended, look the other direction.. ;)

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
RojoRacing said:
As clever as that may have sounded in your head
In the kind of head I have, anything sounds clever.

jond said:
Now eat donuts
Donuts for Jason are like spinach for Popeye.

He yam what he yam and that's all that he yam, he's Jason the biker man.

Bill K

Guru
Donuts... A Krispy Kreme donut is 190 calories.
15,620 / 190 is 82 donuts in 24 hours... just to break even!

An unmentioned statistic, per Strava: 23:43:19 moving time and 23:50:28 total time.
Kudos to your pit crew for keeping you moving!

Awesome Job!