Add regular tubed tire with sealant - how to do that with deeper dish wheel?

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
Hi,
A couple people like @Frito Bandito have made their tires more puncture resistant by adding sealant into tubes. I just bought a HED Jet RC 6 Plus at a really good price. However, now there is a problem (I suppose a first world problem). The longest stem threaded inner tube I can find is 60mm, which barely is visible out of the 60mm wheel. HED includes a valve extender thing. However, that value extender's inner diameter is too small to allow the smallest sealant injector tube to go through. So now I am totally befuddled.

@Frito Bandito and others who have deeper dish wheel with sealant inside an inner tube - how do you get the sealant into the tube?

Or do I have to use tubeless tire directly without messing around with inner tube? The reason I am hesitating is that I already have three 30mm regular tires and don't want to add more inventory (and getting my wife more annoyed) by buying one or more 30mm tubeless tires.

Thank you,

Michael

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
take the valve core out.......
Yes I did take the valve core out. I have other shallow wheels where I did put sealant inside an inner tube. The issue with this new 60mm deep dish wheel is that the inner tube's valve requires a valve extender, and the valve extender's inside diameter is too small for the sealant injection syringe tube to go through.