Adjustable head rest

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
adjHeadSupport.jpg

Looks good eh! It's the cruzbike one that I ordered in November.

Spanish customs don't like things from the USA. I had so many nightmares with this. When is cruzbike going to have a factory outlet in the EU? If Elon can do it... I am sure Jim can too.

The postage cost me $30 and the customs another €30... so the total transport costs were more than the product.

Must be mad but it sure looks good.

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
You could have bought Georg’s from his Thor shop. Bought one last fall. Works nicely on V after adding an extra support bolt

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
You could have bought Georg’s from his Thor shop. Bought one last fall. Works nicely on V after adding an extra support bolt
not the point... The point being ... getting the cruzbike name out there. It sure won't happen in Europe giving the issues. I would hedge a bet that DF bike manufacturers have had a better time at selling than cruzbike's cottage industry.

Love their bikes but ... the issues in getting it over the pond ... anyways... Time to enjoy the bike :p

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Ah . . . got it. Makes sense. Import/export stuff is weird (I'm a plant guy. International trade tarrif stuff is all a black box to me!) I just bought a great Hope gravel weelset. Love their hubs for CBs becasue their history is rooted in mtb - their hubs are indestructible and that has transferred to their road/gravel hubs. But they don't sell in the good old USA because "costs way too much to export them from the UK to the USA." But . . . I bought a non drive wheel from Merlin Cycles in the UK which they shipped door to door in 5 days for $23 US. Go figure!

3bs

whereabouts unknown
yeah my buddy casey took his with him to italy. he has yet to see another, but he is well received on his. marco lives like an hour from him, but i dont think they have ever connected.

there are quite a few cycle related shops in the UK that happily deal with US. when i was doing trucks a lot, i could get a part from steyr in austria with dhl as fast as domestic ups.