Anyone from Texas considering going the the retreat?

WalterVAllen

I was planning to go in 2020 but the pandemic had other plans. I have been to a few of those in the past and they have been very cool so when they canceled the 202 edition I was really upset. I also have to say that it would have been an amazing distraction just because because of the pandemic I have been stuck at home for months now. All this self-isolation even though good for me from the health point of view has been extremely hard when it comes to my mental health. I have always been kind of prone to depression so all this isolation has not been helpful. I talked with my therapist and he suggested I go to a yoga retreat the moment the traveling restrictions get lifted. I thought about it and decided that the idea was worth the merit. I started looking for good yoga retreats preferably close to home so when I came across this amazing website called: with a whole list of potential retreats I could book and with detailed descriptions I was very happy I booked myself a 3 week retreat by the ocean-side. I am hopping it will not e canceled. Wish me luck