Anyone live near Carson, CA that could help me?

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I am planning on making a test trip to the Velo Sports Center velodrome in Carson, CA - hopefully around July 17-19. This would be to test the track on my bike prior to attempting a 1 HR TT world record sometime late summer or early fall. I am planning on renting the track for a 1 hour private session.

I have permission from the director to ride a non-fixie recumbent, and also permission to not go through their "certification" process. That is a small miracle in itself so maybe the stars are aligning for me. Next hurdle would be to package the bike safely and get it there and back in one piece. haha

I am looking for someone who lives close to this area that would be willing to help me out while I am there.
If you are able, please email me at (larryoslund@gmail.com) or call me 828-216-7860.

Thanks in advance,
Larry

Last edited:

telephd

Guru
Larry, We live about 95 miles from Carson and would be willing to help out however we can. Ill give you a shout later on. Sent PM with phone/text number.
Hal

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Larry, We live about 95 miles from Carson and would be willing to help out however we can. Ill give you a shout later on. Sent PM with phone/text number.
Hal
Thanks Hall - I got you email. I will try and call you this afternoon