Anyone near Cincinnati?

Ferg48

I'm considering an S40 but would like to try one out first if possible. Even a Q45 would be helpful. I'm new to recumbent 2 wheelers and come from the trike community. I used to ride a unicycle, so i think that might be an advantage in learning the Cruzbike. Thanks , Ferg

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
I’m in Louisville. Not too far away. I have a V20 that is up and running. Also have an S40 w no wheels on it right now but a quick brake change could remedy that if you are interested in a test drive of either.

Ferg48

Paco, I appreciate your offer. With things as they are with covid and all that, I'd like to stay a little closer to home. Thank you though for the generous offer though. Very cool!

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Look me up if you change your mind once the Covid magically disappears. I actually work in Crestwood which is about 20 miles on the Cincy side of Louisville, just off I-71 so could save you part of the drive. And, if you can ride a unicycle, the CB should be a snap to learn. You'll love it. Great bikes and great company . . . and this form is as well.

Ferg48

Hi paul thanks for the offer also! I bit the bullet and ordered an S40 2 days ago without a test ride. I've been reading a ton of posts on here and figured I couldn't go wrong!

Paul Reese

I’m sure you will love it. I seriously considered an S40 but I ride on mostly back roads & figured the suspension would be better for me. If you’ve ridden much in Indiana, you know how they like chip seal. Let me know how it goes, maybe we can get together some time.

Kidelbow

Paul,
Hope you made it back safely. I'm still interested in a test ride. Is there a day of the week or time that works best for you?
Doug

Paul Reese

Back, safe & sound. Weather looks decent Friday,Saturday &Sunday. If any of those days work for you. We need a parking lot, the school lot here in Milan is usually mostly empty on weekends. Have you ridden recumbents before or is this totally new for you. Just remembered Saturday is out for me.

Kidelbow

Sunday afternoon works for me. I currently ride a Sun EZ Speedster 2 wheel recumbent. The MBB will be the challenge. If Sunday doesn't work, I am off the following Friday, weather permitting.

Kidelbow

Paul,

I received an email a short while ago with the opportunity to testride a Sofrider and S40 near Indy. Can we push our meeting back to 245 or 3?

Doug