Battery assist T50 for sale in North West Florida, asking $2100.

Photophil

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a very well cared for and garaged kept battery assist T50 with less than 500 miles.
I have more photos if needed. Local pickup is best but willing to drive 50 miles for delivery.Thanks-flipperfrye2@aol.com

Attachments

• T50.1.jpg
    T50.1.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 59
  • T50.2.jpg
    T50.2.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 58
  • T50.3.jpg
    T50.3.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 51
  • T50.4.jpg
    T50.4.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 48
  • T50.5.jpg
    T50.5.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 57

Photophil

I thought I responded to this on my phone but if not-- It will but it will not be as level as you might think. It needs to be the first bike loaded if you are loading more than one bike due to its weight.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
btw a guy near me (southwest Michigan) also has a low mileage white t50 electric that he is wanting to sell. likes the bike but he is just not riding it enough. he just bought a new v20c and has another v.

send me a note if anyone is interested.

Photophil

My battery assist T50 is still available, asking $2100 but not firm. Located in Northwest Florida-(Pensacola).

Staran

My battery assist T50 is still available, asking $2100 but not firm. Located in Northwest Florida-(Pensacola).
What year's model is it? Would you be willing to sell it without the battery assist and if so for what price? I could pick it up if the model and price are right.

Photophil

The bike came built with the battery assist. The rear hub would have to be changed out. It is better to buy the bike and then you could change out the rear hub with another 26inch wheel. The bike was bought the last year they made the T50; so It is either a 2020 or a 2019. It was bought brand new. I can reduce the price to $1800. But I can not ship it; it must be picked up locally or with in 50 miles.

Tubman

btw a guy near me (southwest Michigan) also has a low mileage white t50 electric that he is wanting to sell. likes the bike but he is just not riding it enough. he just bought a new v20c and has another v.

send me a note if anyone is interested.
Did you ever get any notes on this? I need to get mine listed and out there. I just wiped it down, 359 miles and I still have the new fenders for it.

MtnScramble

First off, Thank you for checking. Second sorry I am deciding to not get another bicycle at this point. Just too gun shy with having my tricycle stolen.

GrannyGear53

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a very well cared for and garaged kept battery assist T50 with less than 500 miles.
I have more photos if needed. Local pickup is best but willing to drive 50 miles for delivery.Thanks-flipperfrye2@aol.com
Hi @Photophil I a looking for an e-assist Cruzbike. I have a Q45, which I was hoping to modify for an e-assist upgrade but it looks like that option is too complex and expensive. I’m based in Pennsylvania, but plan to be in Northern Florida for Florida Bike Safari in mid-April. If you still have the bike by then I would certainly be interested in buying it from you. I’m 70 now and have found my local riding very limited by the steep, long hills in my region. It’s not going to get any easier with more training or riding time. It’s an aging thing. Of course, being retired means I can’t simply throw money at this problem because I just don’t have it. I’m following this thread and if the bike is still haunting your garage in the spring, I’ll come and get it.