Been Sold Quest 451 Version 2 for sale ....low miles...1100 local 1200 shipped

chris82

Just reduced the price by 100 dollars...Made a good deal an excellent deal as I have had a some interest, but no takers yet.

Hello All,

I have a quest 451 version 2 that I am selling. I purchased it from my local recumbent bike shop "Spincyclz" and I rode it on 5 or 6 10-15 mile rides and it has since sat in my garage. I started bike commuting to a new job just after purchasing this bike and only feel confident on an upright where I ride so I have not used the recumbent as I had thought I would. I live in Richmond California and will sell for 1200 if you pick up or 1300 to ship using shipbikes.com (seems the easiest way). Here are some pictures. I removed the rear rack due to its lack of function for me, though still have all parts to reattach. Any questions ask away. Chris

001(1).JPG

003.JPG

Rampa

Guru
Do you know if it's possible to fit 26 inch wheel?

Are the fork and swing arm the larger size that will accommodate 26 inch wheels? You live not so far away from me. I'm in Chico.

chris82

Don't believe so

There's not much extra clearance between the front wheel and the front "swing arm". Is the swing arm the part of the frame up front by the front chainring? That's the limiting part of the bike for bigger wheels. I think its possible though to buy larger size swing arm from cruzbike and not have to buy whole frame... though not positive. Someone else may be able to chime in on this question as I have not tried to alter bike.

Vargas

It has the short

It has the short orange chainstay. The long chainstay is black. You can order the long one at the site; it is priced at US$49.

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
 For what it's worth, I think

For what it's worth, I think the gearing on the 451 makes more sense than on the 559. If it were me, I'd keep the 451 wheels...

chris82

Update shipping method

Just spoke with recumbent dealer "Nanda" of Spincyclz and will have him box and ship for me instead of shipbikes.com to help anyone from feeling nervous about a bike being properly shipped.