Black Vendetta For Sale

David Seligman

I have a black V20 for sale. I bought it in mid, 2016 directly from the company right after the new (black) series came out. I rode it a bit in late 2016 before it got too cold in Chicago and then rode it during the spring and summer of 2017, mostly once a week. For health and other reasons unrelated to the bike or bicycling in general, I have not been able to ride the bike since then. The bike is an amazing, fast bike. I absolutely loved riding it and I was hoping that things would change so that I could start riding it again, but it has now been two riding seasons and I realize that it is not in the cards for me. So I'd rather someone else have the opportunity!

The bike has about $600 of upgrades, including Speedplay frog pedals, Cruzbike's performance and suspension headrests, Ventisit vented seat, sling pack, Sigma cadence bike computer, Gatorskin tires, extra Zefal water bottle holders, Zefal rear view mirror, and a really awesome bell! It also comes with a Feedback bike stand for the front wheel.

I have attached some pictures, which hopefully do the bike justice. If you are interested, please let me know. I'm in Chicago but can arrange for shipping. The original purchase price was $4,500 and again it has minimal miles, but I'm willing to consider best offers.

Attachments

• IMG_7281.jpg
    IMG_7281.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 362