bolt size at the rear?

Opik

What is the size of bolts for the rear?

I tried M5 which was too small and M6 which was too big.

Opik

Can you be more specific, which bolts are you interested in? A picture would help to clarify.

Mark

the one at the most right where I want to attach the rack. now there is a M6 bolt, but it is too big

Attachments

• 20190801_075747.jpg
    20190801_075747.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 32

Brad R

03B91D8F-D703-4BB4-BA3C-293EE647244C.jpeg 3F2AEE4D-984D-4EA7-ACB1-E52B16873117.jpeg
the one at the most right where I want to attach the rack. now there is a M6 bolt, but it is too big
On my T50 (Kickstarter) that hole is not threaded. I found a couple of bolts that were 20mm long and a couple locking nuts. I added a washer to keep the bolt from getting too close to the rotating parts. I don’t remember what these bolts came with. They were in my miscellaneous bike fastener bin. Sorry that the pictures aren’t better.

I have not been carrying anything heavy on my rack. So I didn’t attempt to maximize the diameter of the bolts I used. You could use an M5 diameter with washers if you can find the right length.

Last edited:

Opik

Another suggestion for cruzbike to make standard threaded holes, either M6 or M5.

I'll go to the "bolt and locking nut" way. should be easy to find bolt, nut and a couple of washers. From the size, the M5 will go through, but need flat heads or small nuts so it doesn't touch the hub or disc.