Congratulations 10th Anniversary

Kim Tolhurst

Hi Folks,

Yes its congratulations Cruzbike in the month representing 10 years since the forerunner of cruzbike was put together.

John rode it up the street and back with a huge smile on his face. I had a go, though had to whistle to not think about it and woo what fun.

And from then to now its easy for anybody to be brought up to date and know too of the large group of willing info contributors.

I have noticed researches by cruzbikes with or with out a pre-ride.

For a product to be exciting the leadership has to be excited and on the above foundation the leadership very recently met in Taiwan to map out cruzbike's direction. This ment exacting cooperation of the factory engineer in regards to the packaging, presentation quality and simplification of the theme, 'take out of the box, wheels in, seat on, handle bars secured and ride'.

The latter point will specially apply to Silvio, higher level of factory assembly in a re-usable package.

The 'will it work period has gone?' like the 'world is flat era?' went.

Its a magnificent way to ride a bicycle.

Kim.

Ivan

Guru
I have often thought that the

I have often thought that the first Cruzbike prototype designer/rider (we know who that was) must have be amazingly innovative and daring to dream up this bike and think it would actually work. Then it did and broke many world records. Congratulations on 10 years to John, Kim, Jim, Maria, Doug and the whole family!!

From someone who bought the most expensive bike I ever purchased based on pure research with no test-ride, and my first 'bent - and loving it! :)

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
Yes indeed. Congratulations

Yes indeed. Congratulations John, Kim, Jim, Maria, Doug, the Taiwan team: Susan Chang, Madison Chang, Johnson Chen and Jenny Chen, and everyone else on the Cruzbike team.

And thank you for the joy and fun Cruzbike has brought into my life.

-Eric

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Congratulations 
To John and

Congratulations
To John and the whole team for creating such well designed, comfortable, efficient and beautiful recumbent bicycles, that uses standard bicycle components, reconfigured for maximum frame stiffness.

Are there going to be any Silver Silvios or Vendettas?

Super Slim

MrSteve

Zen MBB Master
Still Love My Bike

-Hope you still love designing/building/selling 'em.

CONGRATULATIONS to ALL!

-Steve