Conversion kit for sale in the UK

sgsmith

Used it very happily for a couple of years mounted to an old Specialized Stumpjumper (see pic of conversion in its early stages) but disassembled when I decided to use the host frame for its original purpose having discovered the joys of off-roading after a lifetime of pounding the Tarmac. The Cruzbike kit was an excellent introduction to (affordable) bent riding and has given me a taste for it. Now saving up for another Cruzbike. All reasonable offers considered, and happy to ship at cost (TBC depending on location).

Attachments

• cruz conversion.gif
    cruz conversion.gif
    4.3 MB · Views: 61

sgsmith

Hi. Yes, still available. No reason why it can't be shipped to Italy at cost. Just to be clear, it's just the conversion kit that's for sale (see photos), not the donor bike as well, so you'd have to supply that yourself. What would you offer for the kit?

Attachments

• IMG_2380.JPG
    IMG_2380.JPG
    851.1 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2382.JPG
    IMG_2382.JPG
    856.6 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_2385.JPG
    IMG_2385.JPG
    885.3 KB · Views: 37

sgsmith

If you could stretch to 200 euros/ 175 GB pounds (latter best for me but euros fine) + post and packing then very happy to proceed.

sgsmith

Hi. Can you let me know if you're still interested. Have had a couple of queries from elsewhere but you got in first so get first refusal. Thanks.

daniele

Hi Simon , I live in Italy and I have interested for the kit... I prefer that you send me new photos of it and how you prefer to receive 200 euro.
Thank you.

sg.smith

Hi Daniele. All the components are in those photos uploaded on 8 April. There is also the instruction manual (not shown). Happy to provide new photos if you'd tell me what you want to see. As for payment, we can do by PayPal. If you'd prefer to continue this conversation by email please post your address and I'll contact you.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@daniele @sg.smith
You could also use the PM function of this forum. Click on the avatar/person's name next to the post that you want to reply to, then in the little pop-up Profile page click Start a Conversation.