Crossrack

currystomper

Hi Folks

I saw this product for folding bikes

http://www.xootr.com/crossrack-bike-rack.html

and thought that something similar would work great on the back of a cruzbike seat. I think I was get a front pannier rack and see if I can modify it to fit on the back of my conversion.

Any thoughts? Anyone seen something like this on the Cruz'

See ya

(yes I know I'll been away from the forum for a while - still riding the conversion and wondering if I should get a Q)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..if you can't get out on a world tour at least get out on a S24O.

kling

gave up.

hi Currystomper,

I bought one for a Quest 451, had problems with the CrossRack cargo bag touching the back wheel. Don't think I did much in the way of troubleshooting/hacks but switched to a Topeak rack.

Maybe I should lend it to John for him to test out on the other Cruzbikes.

Happy Australia Day!

Kendrick

vonhazza

looking at my V2K frame I

looking at my V2K frame I would say will not work, as any bag you put on that type of rack will be too close to the tyre.

Eric Winn

Zen MBB Master
I considered the CrossRack

I considered the CrossRack for my Mobiky which has 12" wheels so clearance was not a problem but I ended up getting a Topeak DynaPack instead.

These are kind of cool. This is the XL or large model it has a zippered expansion mode to expand the top up another several inches. You can fit a bike helmet inside when the top is expanded. There is a quick release at the seat post mount and it comes with several size mount rings for different size seat posts.

There is a mesh shelf separating top and bottom and divider strips on the inside that you can configure however you want. They use velcro to fasten to the inside of the bag.

Some of the seat post angles for various Cruzbike models might not be at the best angle for this bag.

-Eric

image(6).jpg