Cruzbike forum hosting

Flying Dutchman

Hi all,
I'm an avid follower of this forum, love all the discussions about the various topics and love the pictures posted of the various models and solutions.
However I found that pictures load painfully slow and was wondering if anybody else has that same problem.
Sometimes when a picture is within a thread, you can see the picture build up line by line. Then if you want to see all the attached pictures (the 'picture viewer') where you have a strip of the pictures at the bottom and an enlarged picture at the middle and the ability to scroll through the pictures, well loading the large picture can easily take a minute.
I know it's not an issue on my side because I upload, download and view pictures on websites and forums everywhere, so I suspect it's the Cruzbike forum hosting?
Thanks

Karl42

Same experience here. The forum is painfully slow, and pictures sometimes don't even load at all. When editing a page, sometimes it hangs while saving it.

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
@ratz - ideas? - It have noticed the same thing - but I think it has only been happening for the last month