Cruzbike mis-adventures

Bill K

Guru
What bladderhead said about what benphyr and jond said.
(I cant "like" posts about getting injured so all I can do is say something silly).

Parts ordered, hope to have her rebuilt and on the road again for my summer tour, time willing. Also pondering conversion to disc brakes. I have a suitable hub on the rear wheel - centre lock dyno hub, but would need a drive wheel - could "borrow" that from my M5 - asuming the 10sp cassette works on the 11sp hub- which I think it does from memory with my ICE B2

jond

Zen MBB Master
Parts ordered, hope to have her rebuilt and on the road again for my summer tour, time willing. Also pondering conversion to disc brakes. I have a suitable hub on the rear wheel - centre lock dyno hub, but would need a drive wheel - could "borrow" that from my M5 - asuming the 10sp cassette works on the 11sp hub- which I think it does from memory with my ICE B2

Generally you will need a spacer to operate 10 Spd on 11 Spd freehub. I’ve converted my 10 Spd power tap hub freewheels to 11 Spd by shaving material. Friend with a lathe. The spacer goes behind 10 Spd cassette .