Cruzbike Owners Location Map?

Yves

Hi,

Not too many Cruzbikes in Europe :(
I am really interested in the S40 and would like to try one (I live near Zürich, Switzerland).
Can anyone help?

Yves

Opik

Added Myself, Although it seems confusing as I am included in the 84.

Jond is in newcastle and hasn't added himself

jond

Zen MBB Master
Added Myself, Although it seems confusing as I am included in the 84.

Jond is in newcastle and hasn't added himself

Lemontree passage port Stephens just north of Newcastle. Feel free to add me to map.

billyk

Guru
Was about to add my dot until Google wanted me to sign in. I've become much charier about giving Google every.single.piece of information about my life, and resisted.

I'm in Seattle, contact me through this forum, no worries!

benphyr

Guru-me-not
As others have noted there was one on an old website that is no longer. Too bad the replacement that @hamish_Barker links to a newer google maps version in Post # 7 appears to be obsolete also. :confused:

dule0911

New Q45 owner in Belgrade, Serbia. The maps don't work to put a marker, but anyway, just wanted to write it down in case somebody finds it usefull. I know that I wanted to try one before I bought it, but couldn't since there were none in a huge radius around me.

dule0911

The Sea Organ is in Zadar, Croatia, not in Serbia. But I don't mind the confusion, we were one country for a long time. :)

Btw it's a great peace of design, visited it 2 years ago, really beautifull and unique. Was just wondering how the people which live nearby cope with the sound, I would go crazy after a while :D

NeaL

Guru
Belgrade to Zadar is like a drive around the neighborhood to someone who has lived in Alaska.
I wasn’t confused. I just perceive things differently.

IndianaDave

Zen MBB Apprentice
Yikes ... 2016 !

Tried to pull up and wouldn't September 2021

Any techy want to create a workable Cruzbike owner map ?

W8IO

I tried to post a link to a site that shows how to create a shared collaborative Google map, but apparently the link was not allowed. Try using Google to search for the title "How to Create Shared Collaborative Google Maps"

IndianaDave

Zen MBB Apprentice
Cruzers
FYI ... The highlighted links to the map will not pull up for me. Google says the URL is not supported.

How, where are you pulling this CB'er locater map up?

Thank you in advance
Indiana Dave

W8IO

Since I am still a NEW Member, the Forum won't allow me to post a link to the map. It might be the same for you as an Apprentice. I'm not sure at what level you can post URL's in the forum. I created the map in Google and can still access and modify it. I can also set permissions for specific people to modify the map, but I don't see any options for open/public mods.

IndianaDave

Zen MBB Apprentice
Thanks for putting this map together. A great Idea! It would be good to have this posted as its own thread or a direct link from the website that new potential cruzbikers can see where the nearest willing owner is at.

I added my location on the map and then went looking around for other cruzbikers and accidentally moved mzweili's marker in Quebec City. Is there a way to lock the markers so that other people can't move your marker around (accidentally or otherwise?)

Hello
Google cannot find the map link for me. Grrr
Should this thread be eliminated ? Seems outdated and misleading for 2022 ?
ID

Last edited: