Cruzbike S40: A Long-Duration Recumbent Road Bike

Edblor

I'm selling my S40 bike, which I bought in 2019 and it has about 3,000 kilometers on it.
The Cruzbike S40 endurance road bike is made for cyclists who wish to put in more training time and longer rides.
Fit: Riders with an X-seam measuring between 35 and 48 inches (or around 5'2" and 6'5" in height) should fit into the S40.
$5850. More details please send interest to edblor@protonmail.com

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I'm selling my S40 bike, which I bought in 2019 and it has about 3,000 kilometers on it.
The Cruzbike S40 endurance road bike is made for cyclists who wish to put in more training time and longer rides.
Fit: Riders with an X-seam measuring between 35 and 48 inches (or around 5'2" and 6'5" in height) should fit into the S40.
You will likely get more looks if you list the components and/or upgrades to justify that price. Good Luck!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Ed, This is obviously a custom builld probably with electronic shifting and nice wheels. based on your price of $5850 - unless that it a typo.
You need to list all the compononets, and some nice pictures to have a chance for someone to be interested at your asking price of a 5 year old S40. FYI, the price of a new 2024 model is $4650 and includes the newer thru-hub axle design.