Cruzbike Truck/Trike

CruzRider

Well-Known Member
Found out through YouTube that another Cruzbike model is here. It is an add-on to the T50, but it fills big gaps in the product line (electric and trike)



Looks like a very well engineered product. Kudos to the team on a second launch this year!
 
Last edited:

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
A friend and I were discussing recumbent tilting trikes after catching wind of this the other day and 1 of the trikes I had seen here in Japan had a different tilting mechanism. This one looks alright though.
 
It seems they have been working on this for years. I wonder if the attachment will be available to retrofit an S40.
 

CruzRider

Well-Known Member
It seems they have been working on this for years. I wonder if the attachment will be available to retrofit an S40.
I had seen this older design at cycle con. The new Truck design looks more promising in that the front is what tilts. Very simple and clever.
Seems a little bulky for a S40, but seems pretty modular and could work.
 

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
This is a current version T50 attachment ONLY - no plans for any other models - the attachment mechanism is 100% frame specific. Designing and making these for cross models was not possible, unfortunately. So it is a N+1 thing. ☺️
 

Ninosmits

Member
Hello,

I’ve been riding a Flevo-trike for a few years now. The bike dates back to 1995 and shares the same tilting characteristics as the Cruzbike Truck. When cornering, the cargo box stays on two wheels while the front section of the bike tilts to the left or right. I fully restored the bike last summer. A tilting, articulated frame rides fantastically.
See my restoration project here:
 
Top