Custom Reynolds Strike+Assault wheel-set for S/V-Series $400 - Sold

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Ok, after having to shuffle the bike plan with the Silvio 2.0 staying here for good,
I now have a set of custom carbon wheels available that need a new home and make your bike ride better than good wheels.

Package
Qty 1 - Reynolds Strike SLG Carbon Clincher Rim Brake: 20 Spoke, 62mm Deep. 25mm wide - NonDrive Wheel
Qty 1 - Reynolds Assault SLG Carbon Clincher Rim Brake: 24 Spoke, 41mm Deep, 25mm wide - Drive Wheel
Both Wheels custom built with DTSwiss 240 so you can roll away from your buddies on the downhill

These were $2200 new and custom built for the Vendetta; 41mm on the front, 61mm in the back.....
There's tons of life left in the braking tracks because.....well, I have too many bikes and too many wheels and I don't really believe in slowing down...

Since these only work for the S&V Series bikes, I want them in the hand of someone that hasn't ridden carbon wheels.

$400 + Shipping.

Includes:
Wheels, Tires, and a 11-32T SRAM Cassette.

IMG_0688 (1).jpegIMG_0689 (1).jpegIMG_0690 (1).jpeg

CruzRider

Wow, that is a generous offer!

I don’t qualify as not having ridden carbon. Some one is getting a great deal here.

Bummer. This is a good deal that would have worked for me, also. If it falls through, I am next in line. I am looking to upgrade the stock wheels on my S30. Anything else in your garage? I don’t race so I don’t need racing wheels. Rim brakes and tubes.

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
Ok, after having to shuffle the bike plan with the Silvio 2.0 staying here for good,
I now have a set of custom carbon wheels available that need a new home and make your bike ride better than good wheels.

Package
Qty 1 - Reynolds Strike SLG Carbon Clincher Rim Brake: 20 Spoke, 62mm Deep. 25mm wide - NonDrive Wheel
Qty 1 - Reynolds Assault SLG Carbon Clincher Rim Brake: 24 Spoke, 41mm Deep, 25mm wide - Drive Wheel
Both Wheels custom built with DTSwiss 240 so you can roll away from your buddies on the downhill

These were $2200 new and custom built for the Vendetta; 41mm on the front, 61mm in the back.....
There's tons of life left in the braking tracks because.....well, I have too many bikes and too many wheels and I don't really believe in slowing down...

Since these only work for the S&V Series bikes, I want them in the hand of someone that hasn't ridden carbon wheels.

$400 + Shipping.

Includes:
Wheels, Tires, and a 11-32T SRAM Cassette.

View attachment 15605View attachment 15606View attachment 15607

Ratz World Recumbents, I like the sound of that!

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
Bummer. This is a good deal that would have worked for me, also. If it falls through, I am next in line. I am looking to upgrade the stock wheels on my S30. Anything else in your garage? I don’t race so I don’t need racing wheels. Rim brakes and tubes.

This is a loaded question. :D

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I have a set of 41mm's x 61mm on Ebay I can pull down; they are the reverse orientation aka not CB compatible, but per a side conversation Tuloose would be happy with Dual 41's. So that would provide dual 61mms for someone else. Same price same deal. Just more areo. So if you are serious let me know pronto. You can ask txt me at 952-681-9955 and say I want dual 61's to get my attention. ((yes mom I'll delete that number later on))