Cycle-con 2023 - Xenia, OH - Sept 15-17

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Just a quick note to let you know that I have decided to attend and represent Cruzbike at this year's Cycle-Con.
Here is the link: https://cycle-con.com/

Plans are to bring the newest T50, Q45, S40, and V20C with me.
I would love to have as many Cruzbike enthusiasts come and visit me while I am there.
I have heard there is also someone coming from UWM whom Cruzbike has been working on a Rear Tilting Trike Conversion - that will be cool to check out

If you are interested in coming and would like to share the hotel room, pleaes give me a call direclty and we can plan accourdingly.
I will be staying there from Thur Sept, thru Sun, Sept 17.

Larry
828-216-7860

cruzKurt

I plan on being there Larry, I will definitely stop by. I also intend on attending the group rides.

Kurt

I was impressed by how many people wanted to try a Cruzbike. We had to make a wait list for people to get their turn. I’m glad I was able to help Larry, along with others who were there as well. I also enjoyed test riding many trikes and two-wheeled’bents.
I should have taken some pictures to share. Here’s a couple from my post-event ride, and a video of the group ride.

Attachments

• IMG_2421.jpeg
    IMG_2421.jpeg
    390.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_2420.jpeg
    IMG_2420.jpeg
    279.4 KB · Views: 21

CruzLike

Guru
20230916_131432.jpgTo reinforce Matt's comment on the demand to ride a Cruzbike. This is a picture of Larry's booth. All 4 bikes are on the test track.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
To reinforce Matt's comment on the demand to ride a Cruzbike. This is a picture of Larry's booth. All 4 bikes are on the test track.
Thanks again Ken & Matthew & Jurt if it had not been for your help - I think I might stll be servicing the people in line!
It was fun with just the right amount of crazy!

DavidJL

Ugh. Sorry folks but this idea is DOA. So don't get any hopes up. Sadly, I don't have a DeLoean to go back in time and alter the future.
Would have been nice in stop and go situations, but was wondering what the weight would be. Front end has to be stiff to make the MBB concept work. Recumbents by nature are not as easy to balance as DF bikes. I would not have bought recumbent bikes if it were not for the MBB.