Cyclops H2 Smart Trainer

3WHELZ

Guru
Has any one tried mounting a S40 onto a Cyclops H2? I was at LBS today taking a look. It does not appear that the contours of the H2 can accommodate the S40 design. I know that the 2018 KICKR has no issues. I have narrowed my selection to those two units. The decision may be now be easier.

By the way, Clever Training has all of the smart trainers 20% off, https://www.clevertraining.com/. All you need to do is purchase a lifetime membership for $9.99.

I snagged my Kickr Snap from REI back at the start of 2018 when the 20% started. A few days later, smart trainers were not longer seemed to be eligible. If they do go on sale, it is great for members.

Mixerman

I can confirm the 1st generation Hammer works with the V20, been riding it since May

Last edited:

3WHELZ

Guru
I can confirm the 1st generation Hammer works with the V20, been riding it since May

Thanks for the response. However, I went ahead and purchased the KICKR based on the input from the LBS. It arrived yesterday. My wife said Merry Christmas, so I guess it stays in the box the next month or so. :(

benphyr

Guru-me-not
(Beware: Emoticons are taking over the world and they are starting with this post:)
In my family growing up we would spontaneously buy presents wherever they were to be found and give them whenever in the year that was most fitting, usually immediately, and say Merry Christmas. :emoji_santa:We would leave birthdays and Easter often without presents (but lots of food and people to share :emoji_tada:with) and Christmas :emoji_christmas_tree:with some but no expectations of gifts. So you might get Christmas presents of concert tickets when the 5 concert series began in early fall :emoji_maple_leaf:or when they were purchased in summer :emoji_calendar_spiral:- Merry Christmas! :emoji_ribbon:Or you might often opt for Christmas :emoji_snowman:when on vacation and something that wouldn't otherwise be in the budget:emoji_aerial_tramway::emoji_helicopter::emoji_carousel_horse::emoji_ferris_wheel: for the trip seemed to be especially pertinent :emoji_swimmer::emoji_surfer:or desirable:cruzbike:.

I'm not suggesting you implement this without negotiation with the other parties involved! :eek::p:eek: