Dura-Ace Di2 DA-7970 System For Sale -$300 SOLD

3WHELZ

Guru
I have remove my Dura-Ace Di2 DA-7970 system from my S40 in favor or a system with a greater range.

This is the older Dura-Ace 10sp system that operates in conjunction with a 11-28t cassette. The system works perfectly fine. There are some blemishes on the both derailleurs; however, it does not affect their functionality. The brifters/shifters are in like new condition. All of the needed E-tube cabling, junctions, battery/charger/mount come with the set. Also included is the E-Tube tool.

The is a fairly inexpensive way to try electronic shifting. I have priced it at about 50% off what is offered on the auction sites. The cost includes shipping to the lower 48 states and 5% of the proceeds will go to Cruzbike for the use of their site. (It only seems fair).

I will move the sale to the other sites in about a week if there is no interest, but thought I would give the Cruzbike community the first look. For those that have an interest, please PM me and I will send pics.

Thanks, Dean

benphyr

Guru-me-not
...I have priced it at about 50% off what is offered on the auction sites. The cost includes shipping to the lower 48 states and 5% of the proceeds will go to Cruzbike for the use of their site. (It only seems fair).

I will move the sale to the other sites in about a week if there is no interest, but thought I would give the Cruzbike community the first look. For those that have an interest, please PM me and I will send pics.
Very thorough sales announcement Dean! And I like that you included comparison pricing, the shipping details, props to Cruzbike for use of their site, give 1st dibs to the Tribe, etc.
I'm not in the market but a very good advertisement. Best of luck and may someone benefit from your sale prices for a serious upgrade!