Ebay: Sofrider V1

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
I wondered if that wasn't the one offered on the Yahoo site, but that was a Freerider.

Mark

Kamatu

I find it interesting that the low price on that was acceptable in my budget to get a fully assembled Cruzbike over the conversion kit and that I missed the one on BROL and this one pops up right after I ordered the kit. Somebody must be telling me something.

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
Kamatu wrote: I find it interesting that the low price on that was acceptable in my budget to get a fully assembled Cruzbike over the conversion kit and that I missed the one on BROL and this one pops up right after I ordered the kit. Somebody must be telling me something.

That's kind of the way my luck runs. I searched far and wide for what I considered to be a suitable frame for my conversion. Shortly after buying it, I found a plethora of them. :roll:

Mark

Kamatu

Well, this way I do think I'm going to get to try 3-4 "different" bikes as I fiddle with the bike. I've already got a good idea of two changes (that I'll make one at the time) I'm going to do as I proceed towards mastery of Cruzin'.

Side bit of fun, I helped my uncle spread some fertilizer in his pond today and even though I "know" that the bent style will keep the pain down, I wasn't 100% sure. So, he has the bucket of stuff between his legs, so I have to do all the pedaling in the pedal boat. We get out, I walk around the pond and, HEY!, no knee pain! It wasn't much pedal time, but I feel it going up the long slope in the driveway on an upright.