You'll be used to the recumbent position but this imo will be as good as it gets. I came from riding a Metabike and thought I'd be able to ride a Cruzbike straight away and learnt the heard way that you do have to learn how to ride a bike again. There is a a 4 point plan to learning:-
1) Find a slight downhill and coast down it bringing your feet up to the recumbent position, do this until you feel comfortable.
2) Use the 'Fred Flinstone' method, using your feet on the floor to scoot along on a level road to get some speed up on the bike and then bring your feet to the pedals, coast to a stop. Do this until you feel comfortable and have good control of the bike.
I'm guessing with your experience in riding recumbents, point 1 should be okay, point two might take a little practice.
3) Using point two to get going, start pedaling the bike, preferably in a low gear and in an empty car park/wide open area. Getting used to the pedal steer and the input that your upper body has on the bikes steering. Once you feel comfortable, practice pulling away from a stopped position. There is where the bulk of your practice should be. As I recall when I learnt, I spent about 90 minutes just riding around my local car park, starting from a stopped position and done a couple of sprints just to see what the bike would do.
4) This is best done in a car park. find some car parking spaces and practise riding in circles within a given grid of spaces. For example, two car parking spaces long by five car parking spaces wide. Ride in circles going one way, then the other and then finally doing figure of eights within a given grid. This will help you practise handling at slow speeds and tight tuning of the bike.
Good luck and enjoy your new ride.