Fender and rack recommendations? (Or any other accessory recommendations)

josej

My T50 is coming next week and I'm starting to think about accessories. Does anyone have a specific rack and/fenders they would recommend?

Any other accessories that you've enjoyed having on your cruzbike? (Mirrors? Bottle holder? Snowplow? Fax machine mount? Super-soaker holster?)

I'm realizing I maybe should have ordered a kickstand when I ordered the bike, because it looks like shipping for the kickstand alone is pretty steep. Are there any other kickstands that work?

Gromit

Guru
I would say that a mirror is an essential accessory.
The B+M CycleStar is very good and available from other cycle shops. Though go with a short stem, the ones with long stems vibrate a lot.

Some folks like bar-end mirrors though your handlebar setup may not allow the use of one.

I've tried helmet-mounted and glasses-mounted mirrors but don't get on well with them. You might. ;)

Last edited:

super slim

Zen MBB Master
I would say that a mirror is an essential accessory.
The B+M CycleStar is very good and available from other cycle shops. Though go with a short stem, the ones with long stems vibrate a lot.

Some folks like bar-end mirrors though your handlebar setup may not allow the use of one.

I've tried helmet-mounted and glasses-mounted mirrors but don't get on well with them. You might. ;)
I think that the 75 mm Mirrycle end of handlebar mirror, is better as it is bigger and the glass is flat so a better rear view!
https://www.mirrycle.com/item/mountain-mirrycle-mirror/