Florida Bike Safari 2024 - April 13-18

Yes, and I’ll be there.

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
We are hoping for a really good turnout! It was a great time last year - good rides, great company, and great food too!

Maria Parker

Administrator
I just signed Jim and me up for it and we're hoping to see many others in our Cruzbike family there. Last year was a blast and a great time to get some easy miles in preparation for the summer riding season. We camped (the first time for me in a long time) and we plan to camp again, though I completely understand if one prefers the hotel option. As Robert said, the food was great, and the conversation and camaraderie made for delightful evenings. We hope to see you there.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I sure wish I could afford to go...but living in southeast Texas I can't afford the cost of the flight or the drive. Bummer! Perhaps one day...

vmi1056

Signed up for the 3-day. April is an extremely busy month in my line of work but Saturday and Sunday for sure, might be able to squeeze in Monday as well. Not camping, staying at a local farm that has lodging. @Robert Holler will there some type of GroupMe or WhatsApp set up so those in attendance will be able to communicate on which routes Cruzbikers will be riding, leave times, etc? First type of event like this for me so I’m looking to the experience and seeing everyone.

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
Signed up for the 3-day. April is an extremely busy month in my line of work but Saturday and Sunday for sure, might be able to squeeze in Monday as well. Not camping, staying at a local farm that has lodging. @Robert Holler will there some type of GroupMe or WhatsApp set up so those in attendance will be able to communicate on which routes Cruzbikers will be riding, leave times, etc? First type of event like this for me so I’m looking to the experience and seeing everyone.
Definitely - once we get closer we can set up a WhatsApp or other preferred group/app communication. There is also the AM breakfast where usually we all get a chance to meet up and go over who is doing what for the day and do a group photo/group start to the ride. A mix of planning and seat-of-the-pants but it works and is a great time!

Robert

Last edited:
Yesterday’s century ride was amazing with eight Vendettas in a rotating paceline. Screencaps shown below.
You can see Jim sporting a prototype of Cruzbike’s replacement of the RaceCase.

Attachments

• IMG_2484.jpeg
    IMG_2484.jpeg
    376.2 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2483.jpeg
    IMG_2483.jpeg
    332.4 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2482.jpeg
    IMG_2482.jpeg
    183.6 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2480.jpeg
    IMG_2480.jpeg
    264.6 KB · Views: 42

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
We will have to get some pics shared of the event - it was an amazing week with so many fellow Cruzbike riders!