For Sale: Apex GPX Cranksets 145mm & QXL 46T Chainrings

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I originally purchased these items from the great Ratz during his June 2023 Ratz's Great Garage Sales 2023.

Qty 2 QXL - 46T - 110BCD B-bolt w/o BB

Qty 1 - QXL 46T - 110BCD B-bolt new unused. Still unused.
Qty 1 - QXL 46T - 110BCD B-bolt - was used from Ratz and very briefly used with my Wahoo trainer. Never outdoors while I had it.

$100.00 for the new one / $90.00 for the used one.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty 2 - Apex GXP Cranksets 145mm for 24mm BB (BB not included) 1 SOLD

Qty 1 - Apex GXP Cranksets 145mm for 24mm BB (BB not included)

Both originally purchased by me from Bicycle Design (Mark Stonich). Both used 99.9% with my Wahoo trainer. 1% outdoors.

Full disclosure: I purchased both of Ratz's Apex GXP Cranksets 150mm to replace the 145mms I had on my S40 and V20.

$100.00 ea.

FYI...before you ask...these Apex GXP Cranksets and QXL 46T chainrings work together. Price does not include shipping or Bottom Bracket.

If interested, please send me a private message and I'll get back to you asap.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

ChairmanFrau

I'd like to shorten the crank on my Q45 AND make it at least a 2x11, I don't find the 1×11 set up sufficient, mostly on long steep climbs. I think your cranks will take 5 off the Q45 factory set, which I hope will correct the knee pain that is a whole new thing for me and really needs to stop because if I can't make a recumbent work out for me I will have to stop riding again and having experienced that already, no way do I want that. Life without a bike means car slavery and I'm afraid I don't do well in that condition. Does it sound like your cranks would work for the two by set up I am planning? And can I buy a set from you?

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
I'd like to shorten the crank on my Q45 AND make it at least a 2x11, I don't find the 1×11 set up sufficient, mostly on long steep climbs. I think your cranks will take 5 off the Q45 factory set, which I hope will correct the knee pain that is a whole new thing for me and really needs to stop because if I can't make a recumbent work out for me I will have to stop riding again and having experienced that already, no way do I want that. Life without a bike means car slavery and I'm afraid I don't do well in that condition. Does it sound like your cranks would work for the two by set up I am planning? And can I buy a set from you?
This is a SRAM Apex GXP Compact Double Crankset shortened to 145mm, so, as far as I know, it should work with your 2x11 setup as long as you have a GPX compatible bottom bracket. See image.

DM me with shipping address and Venmo User ID for payment and I'll get it right out to you.

1707528338946.png

Last edited: