For Sale - V20C (Hampton Roads, Virginia)

Adam K

Hello All,

Due to a recent relocation and new job, I have not been able to ride my Vendetta much the past several months. I am offering up my V20C if anyone is interested, and hopefully you will give it the exercise it deserves! I have only put roughly 400-500 miles onto the frame/drivetrain. Currently mounted are new Boyd Prologue wheels setup tubeless (700x32c) with about 200 miles on them. These wheels/tire combo really transform the ride, especially if you ride on less than pristine asphalt roads. Also installed are a lot of accessories to get you started right away.

Details:
- V20c pre-ordered launch spec + all stock parts
- Boyd Prologue 44mm Carbon Disc wheelset - $1100
- Maxxis ReFuse 700x32c Tubeless - $150
- Cruzbike Headrest Cage Mount Kit + 2 x Bottle Cages ($80)
- Suspension Adjustable Headrest ($60)
- V20c Light Mount + Origin 8 Light Mount Stub ($32)
- Zefal Spy Mirror ($15)
- Topeak BarXtender Light Mount ($25) - For your tail light

- No cables were cut/shortened during assembly
- No damage to frame/components; bike was never in an accident while riding- it tipped over once while stationary and there is a very minor scrape on bar end cap and tape.

Over $7300 spent total.

Asking $6,000 for everything. If you don't want the wheels, I can lower the price, however I highly recommend them. I can assist with local delivery in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Maybe farther if I can justify a trip to visit family/friends.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Adam K.

Vendetta Right.jpg
Vendetta Left.jpgV20c Tire Wheel.jpgV20c Headrest.jpgV20c Stock Wheels.jpg

Adam K

Good Morning, All.

Price alert! $4,900 for the bike with stock wheels (last pic), and I will sell the wheels separately, or keep as a spare set. All the other accessories included. That's over $1,000 savings off new for a bike in excellent condition.

I can inquire with LBS if shipping is required.

Thanks,
Adam

Jeffro59

Sharp ride at a fair price - Boyd wheel set is killer...it is tempting, but I've got my heart set on S40...good luck...

Adam K

Good Morning, All.

New Price Alert: $4500 for the V20c with the stock wheels (~25% off new + accessories value). $5300 with the Boyd carbon disc wheelset/tires.

A deal with a prospective buyer fell through at the last minute (nothing to do with the bicycle, buyer just changed their mind on the purchase), but this was the deal we had reached after some negotiation. I will offer the same deal to all.

Thanks,
Adam

PS - are new forum members not able to edit their original post?

Adam K

Sharp ride at a fair price - Boyd wheel set is killer...it is tempting, but I've got my heart set on S40...good luck...
Thanks, Jeff.

The wheels are great for riding chip seal and some small cobbles running at about 60 psi. Also wanted to minimize the chance for a catastrophic blowout/puncture of inner tubes by going tubeless; was never eager to find out what happens if you rapidly lose front tire pressure on a recumbent.

Adam