Forum Signup Issues

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
Just wanted to put out another post - we are still trying to iron out some of the technical issues with forum signups. For people who are already on the forum and having trouble posting photos, etc - we are working on those issues as well.

We have the web company looking at it now - so hopefully the pros will have all the wrinkles ironed out soon. Stay tuned we will post updates here.

Robert

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
We think the forum issues have been resolved. Please let us know if you all encounter anything strange an unusual (other than Larry) ;-)

Tuloose

Guru
I have always had trouble posting photos here.
It says my photos are too large even tho I shrink them way down.
The only work around I have found is to first post them on FaceBook and then copy and paste them into Cruzbike Forum.
The downside of this method is the photos disappear from CB awhile after they are posted.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
PM me your email and then you can email me the original photo and I’ll see if I can post it because I don’t have to resize my photos

Tuloose

Guru
Thanks Jason but I have posted many photos over the years, most of them now replaced with just an IMG box but no more photo.
I did a posting in 2018 on rail trail biking on the T-50 - all those photos, which I copied after posting them on FB, have now disappeared.
Trying to drag & drop from my Microsoft Photos just resulted in getting a rejection.

I might give it another try since Robert says the kinks have been taken out.

RojoRacing

Donut Powered Wise-guy
As have I with photo bucket which is why I wanted to suggest you post directly to this forum so it’s on the forum’s server and not some third party.

Thanks Jason but I have posted many photos over the years, most of them now replaced with just an IMG box but no more photo.
I did a posting in 2018 on rail trail biking on the T-50 - all those photos, which I copied after posting them on FB, have now disappeared.
Trying to drag & drop from my Microsoft Photos just resulted in getting a rejection.

I might give it another try since Robert says the kinks have been taken out.
Loading a photo from your computer, tablet, or phone should work as long as the file is under two megabytes.
Google "how to shrink photo file size) for some easy ways to resize photos.

Sometimes copying from a site like FaceBook often copies only the link (something that could work well if you want to share a larger sized photo.)
https://photos.app.goo.gl/oEceM3WN4RHanRQ37

Tuloose

Guru
Like I say I shrunk them down to the smallest size offered on my photo app and still no go..
But I'm willing to try again.