FS: Edge 1030 Bundle -- Garmin's Ultimate Cycling Offering

velocio

Austrian roadside steckerlfisch (fish on a stick)
Hey Cruzbike'rs,

This item isn't Cruzbike-specific, but I thought/hope someone here might want this in their stocking Christmas morning. Still time to get this by Christmas if purchased in the next day or two. Please note the heavily discounted price -- only Santa delivers this for less!

An impulse buy when I saw it on sale and I was having fantasies of roaming the back roads of America this summer, just me and my velocipede ... In reality I've never even taken it out of it's box, since my old Edge Touring works well enough for the my needs riding close to home. This is Garmin's top-end model with more features than I even know about, much less could relate here. It does have "heat map" routing so computed routes use roads and trails often ridden by cyclists, which was the main improvement I was interested in over my older model.The stock map set covers roads for all of North America and trails for (if I understood correctly) all of Earth.

Note: This is the "Bundle", which includes premium heart-rate monitor, speed sensor, cadence sensor, "out front" mount, etc... This guy: https://www.jensonusa.com/Garmin-Edge-1030-Bundle

Note 2: This is new, never taken out of the box, first-rate North American product purchased at an LBS. Not gray market or "remanufactured"; Garmin warranty not yet registered.

Retail $699. $515 + $10 shipping in the ConUS

Ho, ho ,ho,

-Jack K.
Raleigh, NC

Attachments

• z1zzzz 7-2 imgs-l1600.jpg
    z1zzzz 7-2 imgs-l1600.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 19
  • z1zzzz 7-1 IMG_20190706_182817385_HDR.jpg
    z1zzzz 7-1 IMG_20190706_182817385_HDR.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 20