Garmin Speed & Cadence Sensor Mounting

Garmin sensor

Yes, I have a sensor on my Silvio V1.0. Not in a position to post a photo, but it's mounted on the left (leg) chainstay and the left crank arm. About 700km away from my Silvio at the moment.

I'll try and post a photo later, but there was no drama in mounting it. One of the rubber mounting blocks is relatively flat, and I used that one on the Silvio, rather than a curved one. I used a curved one on my Quest 451 :)

Both work fine.

WhiteSilvio

Garmin Sensor

Hi Jeffery,
Here are a couple of photos of my Garmin Cadence/Speed sensor mounted on the bike.

I have not included photos of the Garmin Computer unit mounted on the handlebars as my handlebars are a different arrangement to most.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
John.

PS I'm thinking you'll have already figured this all out. I've been just a little slow with the pics as I thought Dennis may have got back to his bike sooner.

GARMIN SENSOR - SNAP

Hi Jeffrey and John

I'd just finished taking photographs, when I saw John had taken essentially the same images. I've included mine - the power of numbers - to show the mounting, and for those with a Silvio V1.0, a twisted bracket that I use to mount the pulley to route the cable to the Front Derailleur.

Cheers

Dennis