Green S30??

benphyr

Guru-me-not
The S30, V20, and now Q45 front ends are very similar with just some very minor changes as chronology evolved - most recently the clamps to the bottom bracket changing. Anyway, the nasty green *2 keeps distracting me from being able to actually observe the boom more than to recognize the Zz Cruzbike logo on the boom. The handlebars are on in such a way that it would be virtually impossible to use brakes or gears.

Last edited:

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Vendetta front-end on that isn't it?
I think thats an S30 Version 2 (The last iteration without a front suspension before S40 was released). It only had rear suspension and a 33deg seat recline.
Some in the forums claim it to have been the fastest all round cruzbike on mixed terrrain (mix of climbing and on flat sections, rough tarmac)

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
Thats an actual S30. There was only one production run of that particular frame. You can tell due to the triangular shape of the hole in the back brace. All previous Silvios had circular holes.

dtseng

I think the seller is trying to imitate the new S40 but goes overboard even paints the pedals green.
Gone are the speedone suspensions and now the chain stays are clamped on BB shell.

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Don't get me wrong, I love my Silvios, but IMO that is one fugly paint job
Yes, Beauty is always in the eye of the beholder, but in my humble opinion the original factory paint job is way better! :D

The original is a beauty!
16Jun-RH-Silvio-S30-02.jpg

16Jun-RH-Silvio-S30-04.jpg

super slim

Zen MBB Master
Thats an actual S30. There was only one production run of that particular frame. You can tell due to the triangular shape of the hole in the back brace. All previous Silvios had circular holes.
Have any S30s with no front suspension been reported stolen?

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Have any S30s with no front suspension been reported stolen?
The S30, V20, and now Q45 front ends are very similar with just some very minor changes as chronology evolved - most recently the clamps to the bottom bracket changing. Anyway, the nasty green *2 keeps distracting me from being able to actually observe the boom more than to recognize the Zz Cruzbike logo on the boom. I'm betting that the green is designed for just that purpose and this could very well be the previously lamented stolen Silvio. The handlebars are even on in such a way that it would be virtually impossible to use brakes or gears. Anybody in the area want to go there with the police to check the serial number?
Seller posted this receipt with serial number.
green.jpg

And it's now on eBay,

https://www.ebay.com/itm/332938374763