Has anyone tried this on a cruzbike?

Henri

scatter brain
I think it's way more easy on the Flavo Racer. It has a much flatter steeing axis, so when the hike is nearly vertical, the steering axis is very close to vertical and the rear part of the bike has barely any tendency to fall down and the weight barely pushes the front wheel to fold to one side. Also the axis is further back, so the center of mass is not as much higher than that axis vern vertical; again making ut more easy to keep the bike straightened. And it even has a rubber block as steering damper, pulling ut straight.

And then that bike as the handlebars unter the seat, so you can jump of easily in training, when you fall over forward. On a Cruzbike you would probably hurt yourself badly, before you have learned it, because you are trapped inside, when you fall. So even if I'd like to see it done, I think I can't ask anyone to try it.

A drawing of the geometry:

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
Not intentionally, no. :oops: . Doesn't seem like a Cruzbike would be as suitable as a Flevobike for that sort of thing. I never got the hang of riding a unicycle, either.

There were times when I was learning to ride a Cruzbike that I did lift the rear wheel, usually when coming down a hill to a stop sign.