Heater

MailSeanBell

Yup... hard to get out and ride on days like these...

Saskatoon:
Light Snow, -17?C (feels like -28?)
Wind: 29 km/h, direction ESE

It's actually awesome... sortof like an extreme sport... the silence of the paths, the crunch of the tires on the ice, covered head to toe in fleece etc... it's pretty cool!

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
SeanBell wrote: Yup... hard to get out and ride on days like these...

Saskatoon:

It's actually awesome... sortof like an extreme sport... the silence of the paths, the crunch of the tires on the ice, covered head to toe in fleece etc... it's pretty cool!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

OK...

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Mark

SeanBell wrote: Yup... hard to get out and ride on days like these...

Saskatoon:

Yesterday we had -8°C in the morning day temperature about – 3°C no wind so it didn’t feel so cold. There is no snow here now I took a trip yesterday on a frozen lake to test the tires they functioned very well. I meet some friends they were skating and some played hockey. Some people also drilled holes and fished. There was also some that made a camp fire and had a picnic. So it’s possible to make the most of the outdoors even in the winter. Today they also have the first outdoor bath in the centre of town. That’s in the ocean so it’s not frozen I’m not planning on swimming in winter but will stick to riding my Sofrider in winter conditions.
Here is story that was posted on Bentrideronline http://www.sltrib.com/News/ci_11310539
It’s about Tony Adams he rides year around in all kinds off weather and sleeps outdoor.
Extreme winter conditions can be dangerous so be careful I hope you have better weather and many good rides.

Peder

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
I'm currently near Jinju in South Korea where the temperature today (typical) was -4 to 6 deg C.

If its not too windy I can dress appropriately and climb about the mountains above the village here. When it blows, I stay inside. Peder, I'm appreciating your wind management on the Sofrider better than ever! :)