Holland 100

Seth Cooper

I rode the holland 100 yesterday on my V20.

(this is my local Holland Michigan fondo / century ride I do every year I am in town)
This year I just did the 70 mile option as it was going to be pretty hot, and I didn't feel like heat stressing myself for the extra 30 miles.

I rode the whole thing basically solo, aside from rubber banding for 20 miles with someone on a tri-bike. As I passed the normal amount of riders I do I thought "we have a multi-day CB sponsor offer, why not a single day? If I got 5 cents for every rider I passed, I'd have like $20 at the end of the day, that's over half the entry fee I paid" I mean zipping by those DFs is a great ad for the V's capabilties, so why not put in a little $ for it?

Ok, I kid about the bounty for passing DFs. ;)

I did chat with a few people at the rest stops who stopped by to check out the V. "It's more comfortable and it's faster, it's a no-brainer" is my standard one-liner.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
Sorry I missed it. Was doing Oregon.

Do you ever do the coast guard festival ride?

Seth Cooper

Sorry I missed it. Was doing Oregon.

Do you ever do the coast guard festival ride?
Haven't yet. Seems like I am always busy that weekend. I really want to do ODRAM some year, but I can't seem to free up the date.

3bs

whereabouts unknown
I am trying to get a few people together to go ludington to Muskegon the take ferry to Milwaukee the ride two days to manatowoc and spend the night on the badger and come Back to ludington on it. Three days easy ride of about 125 two ferry trips