I saw a Vendetta in the flesh today!

Kavman

I wandered into a bike shop in Langley, British Columbia today and there it was, all brand-new and sitting on the shop floor for all to see. The first thing I asked was whether they were selling Cruzbikes, but it turns out that some lucky local purchased the frame online and had them build it up. What a beauty!

If it belongs to someone on this forum, I apologize but I asked and they allowed me to sit on it briefly. (They seemed like nice guys in there and I was glad that they agreed to build up such a non-conforming machine.) Comfy, but radically more reclined than my Giro 20. Part of me wishes it was a Sofrider, which is probably more up my alley.

Someone has some nice rides ahead.

Kavman

It sure looked good

I didn't ask them about the build, and I didn't have too much time to look at every detail, but everything seemed pretty much in order. (The boom wasn't pointing straight up or anything.) They said that they had tried it out, but weren't quite sure what to make of it just yet. I hope the bike's owner will be able to encourage them to explore the concept further.

I must say that that hydroformed frame is a work of art.