I'm baggin' it...

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
My Sofrider...

Got this large seat wedge at Performance Bike for $11.99...

Because the Sofrider uses a seat post and seat reails, seat wedge bags fit securely. This one holds just the right amount of stuff where it's out of the way and easy to get at. And it's expandable.

Be well,

Doug

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

mi7d1

Thanks for the post. I was looking yesterday for some kind of storage bag. Didn't find anything I liked. I'll have to take a look at seat bags now. Perhaps it's time to go to Performance Bike.

Rick Harker

Hi Doug,

It never ceases to amaze me the amount of researching you're doing with the Cruzbikes.
I too have been looking for bits and pieces in all the known places for me but the internet is my best resource. Problem that I have with that is I always like to see the product in my hand first unless I already know what it is.
Every time I look at your photos I see something new and of interest.
I have also noticed your rack attached to the seat post. They seem of interest to my sort of luggage I want to carry occasionally but have had mixed opinions about them and without seeing them first hand they come in differing creations for angles of attachment and clamping. But I still like the idea.
Your opinions...?

Regards,

Rick.

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
Thanks Rick,

The bike fascinates me - appeals to my tinkering interest.

If I had to do the rack over, I would get one with pannier bars (bars that descend to the sides) to stabilize pannier bags and keep them off the rear wheel.

Looking for a good laptop carrier now- this puppy's gonna be my ride to work.

Be well,

Doug

Rick Harker

I've looked at those from Topeak and found them reasonable.
Have you had any issues with yours?
I've always been a backpack guy for their convenience and would still like one to fit the Cruzbike's seat. Much like the Rans or Bachettta's.

I'll come up with something.

Regards,

Rick.