IN STOCK { WAS: CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK }

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Anyone have a date on when the silvio frameset will be back in stock?

Will it be the same 1.5 or dare we hold our breath for 2.0?????

Jake

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
ready to go on the 26th June

I do! :)

Currently looks like it will be ready to go on the 26th June. Not far away really when you consider some new cars take months to arrive.

And yes, there are updates since the last release. Sorry to tease, but gotta shoot right now. ;)

gilpeel2002

New production run

This would be an ideal time to make some extra front end parts for us people who have wanted to upgrade the Silvio 1.0
Regards,

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
promise, next run

Hi Gil,
I hear you. I did all the CNC work for two production runs, the last and the next, and everything is just about ready to go. Building extra front ends would have had to be decided almost a year ago. But I promise, next run I will do extra booms and sliders for you guys to pull version 1.0 up to version 1.5.

bullet117

Recommendation for ver. 2

John, I have a recommendation for the ver. 2 frame the cable stop for the front derailleur is mounted on the Steering Tube, I would recommend moving it down to the Crank Tube this way you could do adjustments on the bike without having to adjust the front derailleur cable every time. Just my 2 cents worth.

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Thanks for that suggestion.

Thanks for that suggestion. My prototype has the cable stop there.

I went the other way, mounting the cable stop on the slider, so the cable housing remained a known length between different riders and would remain tidy, and because you have to be kind of mean about weight all the time, and extra housing counts (a tiny bit 0.39 grams per cm :) ).

hyp05fxdl

Back in stock date?

Just wondering when the Silvo 2.0 will be back in stock? I saw your earlier post saying the 26th, just wondering if that date is still good?

Greg

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
On Monday my test Silvio was

On Monday my test Silvio was sent from Taiwan, it will arrive in about 5 working days. I'll do a test assemble as quickly as I can before I approve shipments.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Mr. Tolhurst

I can understand the rigors of having to test such a refined machine. If you needed a beta tester, why didn't you just ask? ;-)