Introducing the: Cruzbike Museum Collection

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hey everyone,
I have decided to put together a "Cruzbike Museum Collection" that will hopefully and eventually contain all Cruzbike models with each of their major versions since inception, plus "other" Cruzbike Memorabilia, like Jerseys, interesting parts, proto-types, posters, etc.

My goal is to have a place where anyone can come, see all the different Cruzbikes and even "try them out".

You probably have just seen my threads collecting information on each of the "models" for the "Pictorial History of Cruzbike". It is my plan to eventually acquire a copy of all the major versions of all the models and display them in a single location.

As you may know I think I have one copy of each Jersey Cruzbike has made - so I have a good start on that at least. Now I just need all the bikes!

To that end, I have started collecting some of the Cruzbike models, but will need the tribe's help in completing the collection.

This is what I currently have: (pics attached)
  • FreeRider
  • T50
  • S40 (2021 version)
  • S30
  • V20 (2017 version)
  • Magic (Proto-type)
Looking for now:
  • Vendetta (with welded frame and large Aluminum top tube) - I think this is Versions 1.x
  • Vendetta (with Hydro formed frame -and large Aluminum top tube) - think this may be referred to as V2.x (not the current V20)
  • Silvio 1.0
  • Silvio 1.5
  • Silvio 2.0
  • Silvio 2.1
  • S40 (pre-2021)
  • Quest (original)
  • Q100
  • Q559
  • QX100
  • Q45
  • Q451
  • Softrider
  • V2K
  • T50e
  • Cruzbike kit bike
  • Other proto-types
  • Other interesting Cruzbike memorabilia
Once in a lifetime offer:
If you are willing to donate your Cruzbike to my "Cruzbike Museum Collection" - I will make you an an inaugural member, with lifetime benefits to "The Museum":
These benefits include:
  • Free admission to the museum for life (hard to put a price on this - but worth at least $10)
  • Badge with your name and Cruzbike model: identifying you as a lifetime and inaugural member
  • Personalized Plaque with you name and bike information displayed with your bike
  • A private visit and tour of the "Cruzbike collection" and lodging at my house in Hilton Head Island for a day and a night of talking everything Cruzbike
If you have one of the Cruzbike models/versions that I am looking for and don't want to donate it, but willing to sell it, please also contact me anyway. Perhaps I can purchase it from you.
Let the fun begin.
--
Larry Oslund
larryoslund@gmail.com
828-216-7860

Cruzbike T50.jpg Cruzbike S40(2021).jpg Cruzbike S30.jpg Cruzbike V20.jpg Cruzbike Magic Prototype.jpg Cruzbike Freerider.jpg

Last edited: