Just because

trplay

Zen MBB Master
Just because I’m out of town and not posting ttt updates don’t think high speed, low drag and the atp boys aren’t team time trialing this week. They are loaded up and ready to rock while you couch potato’s are getting softer. The fall build up has started with an increase in teams so high speed has a tougher job than ever to top ten. Low drag got caught half stepping last week so Capt Roy might return to the team to ensure this doesn’t happen again. Maria will move over to the flamingos to keep the long cruzbike participation streak alive. Lots of action going on and theres still room for you To race but you know that. Or you can Sit down, have another taco, and watch the show.

Last edited:

trplay

Zen MBB Master
It’s official, ken is in! He will race again with high speed. Wonder what he will ride this week? One arm Larry is with the atp boys, hope he doesn’t crash. And, we have Chris back with the Bees! Will that Holler fellow show? I hope so! Stay tuned, it’s looking like another good one.

We have good teams forming for High Speed and Low Drag. We do have room though, so give me a shout and I’ll get you sorted this week!

Right now, High Speed is set to field a team of 6. We have room for two more and one of those can be a cat C racers!

Low Speed is set to glide up to the starting line as a team of 4 leaving 4 spots still open. If you are unsure of racing or your power, this may be the team for you! The goal is to pass 1 team, any team, and don’t finish last!

The course the week should be fun and fast through London. The first part is flat to small rollers with only 2 smallish climbs in there. The back half takes us out to Regents Park. It we avoid the two big climbs (Box/Fox and Leigh/Keith). This section is not flat. In prior races, we have seen this section take a toll on teams. Most of it is not steep, so don’t worry, we will help you finish! Keep in mind there is a long lead in to the start banner.

@CruzLike @Robert Holler
We are going to go with a different kit. You may have done this already last week. If not, you will need to load Zwift on a computer (Windows or MacOS). Once running, press the `p` key and type in the code `GOFREESPEED` to unlock the kit.